1Family Owned & Operated since 2004
Lakeland Dumpster Rental has been operating and providing a roll off services for over 10 years. We are family owned, all American small business company that has one goal. Provide customers & our fellow Lakeland residents with the best dumpster hauling services at the most competitive rates ever. Your trash and debris are our business and we are good at it! We know that you have many questions for us. Call us at (863) 226-1349 for immediate assistance and receive a FREE quote. Renting a roll-off dumpster from is also an assurance that all of the materials are being disposed-of and / or recycled the right way. Following all the state and local regulations. this is our promise to you and the environment!
2It’s Really EASY! Just Call Today!
Get your questions answered quickly over the phone by one of our sanitation experts. Our friendly staff is standing by to accept your call at any time. We will also help you with choosing the best dumpsters size for your project specific needs. We love to answer any questions that you may have to make dumpster renting as easy and hassle free as possible.
3No Hidden Fees Ever
If you need to rent an affordable dumpster in the Lakeland Florida area, than you have come to the right place. Our NO-HIDDEN-FEES policy make us stand-out from the rest. All our prices are flat fees with a bottom line price. We provide Lakeland with a waste containers, aka dumpsters of all sizes for various projects and materials. If we can not haul it, we will gladly tell you how to get rid of it cost effectively.
We provide dumpster rentals for:
- household clean outs
- junk removal
- construction debris removal
- remodeling projects
- land clearing projects
- commercial projects
- industrial projects
- roofing jobs
We Services Following Counties:
- Polk County
- Osceola County
- Lake County
- Sumter County
- Orange County
- Hardee County
- Pasco County
We Service Following Cities:
- Winter Haven
- Lake Wales
- Fort Meade
- Avon Park
- Haines City
- Plant City
- Dade City
- Land O’ Lakes
- and all surrounding areas.
Our goal is to make renting a dumpster in Lakeland as easy as possible. We offer flat rates, with no hidden fees. There are many variables that factor in to the pricing of a dumpster, so we believe it is faster and easier to call us to order a dumpster. That is why we do not advertise pricing on the internet. When you call, we will ask you what type of debris or waste material you want to dispose of. Once we know the type of material, and how much of it there will be, we will provide a recommendation for the most appropriate size dumpster for your job, and quote you a flat price based on your individual needs.
Understanding The Types Of Waste
It is important to understand the different types of waste, because landfills or solid waste disposal sites are classified according to the types of waste received. We will haul your debris to one of these three types of facilities: 1) Class I landfill. They accept municipal solid waste that is non hazardous waste. The landfill is engineered and designed to protect the environment and minimize the risk of pollutants escaping into the environment. This is done by using liners underneath the landfill, or a leachate collection system. This system collects water that has percolated through the landfill and is collected on the bottom liner system, and then it is sent to a wastewater treatment plant for processing. Also used is a methane collection system, which collects methane gas formed during the breakdown of trash. This methane can be burned, or collected and used as a form of energy. Garbage hauled here includes:
- biodegradable waste such as food /kitchen waste, organic/yard trimmings and brush
- composite waste such as furniture, clothing, toys, mattresses
- recyclable materials such as paper, magazines, glass, cans, metals and most plastic
2) Construction and Demolition Debris Landfill. Construction and demolition debris is uncontaminated solid waste resulting from the construction, remodeling, repair and demolition of utilities, structures and roads; and uncontaminated solid waste resulting from land clearing. These facilities typically do not have liners, because the debris should not leach out harmful toxins into the environment.There are some exceptions such as asbestos waste, lead containing materials and fluorescent lights which have to be handled with care, and disposed of properly. Quite simply put, any material used in the construction of a structure is acceptable. An appliance is not acceptable because it was not used to construct the home.Examples of C&D debris includes, but is not limited to: Bricks, concrete and other masonry materials. Soil and rock. Wood. Land clearing debris. Wall coverings, plaster, drywall, plumbing fixtures, insulation. Roofing shingles and other roof coverings. Asphalt pavement. Windows and glass. Empty buckets ten gallons or less in size with little or no residue remaining on the bottom. Electrical wiring and components containing no hazardous liquids. Pipe and metals. 3) Recycling Facility. A recycling facility will accept materials that can be reclaimed, re-purposed, or recycled. At these facilities, the dumpster is usually dumped out on a concrete floor or the ground and the material is separated into piles. The material is either crushed, bailed, or reclaimed, and then turned into usable products. This recycling returns useful material to the marketplace and saves on landfill space, and valuable resources.Examples of items that can be recycled: Concrete, asphalt, bricks, glass, metal, some wood products, and cardboard. Keep in mind, if you choose to recycle any of these materials, that is the only material allowed in the dumpster. You can not mix any other debris into a recycling dumpster if you want it to be recycled. Mixing of recyclables with other types of waste in your dumpster will cause it to be classified as other than recyclable, which could change your rate. 4) Unacceptable materials. Every landfill has materials that are illegal to dump at the site. Here is a list of those items. Hazardous waste, dirt, industrial waste, chemical products, oil filters, herbicides & pesticides, radioactive material, solvents, paint, other flammable liquids, aerosol cans, propane tanks, motor oil, transmission fluid, contaminated oils, antifreeze, appliances, petroleum products, tires, batteries, computers, monitors, televisions, microwaves, fluorescent tubes, railroad ties, medical waste, asbestos, animals, barrels, all liquids.As stated earlier, if we can’t haul it, we will gladly tell you where to get rid of it. The friendly staff at Lakeland Dumpster Rental can assist you, and tell you who to call, or where to take the unacceptable materials. We can also advise you where the recycling facilities, or drop off facilities are located. If you really wanted to, you can haul the debris yourself. Our dumpsters are for convenience, but if you had the means to haul the material yourself, we can direct you to the right place.
Fastest way of getting the best service and the best deal is to get referrals from your friends and family. If you have no referrals to start with, than using the internet and yellow-pages will be your best starting point. You would want to call at least three companies and get their price brake down and delivery availabilities. Before hiring any company you want to check their reputation with BBB and D&B. In addition to that you also want to check for permits and fees at the Lakeland municipality or on their official city of Lakeland website.